Saturday, January 19, 2013

westley's week in photos

Happy Saturday! Here's a few pics from our week. 




Westley LOVES to bounce. It's almost impossible to get him to sit because he immediately straightens his legs trying to stand and bounce. So obviously, he loves his new jolly jumper we borrowed from a friend this week. 

Last night he was in there and we looked over and noticed it looked like he had spat up on his feet. On closer examination though, it was clear that it was not spit up, but poop. And not only was it all over his feet, he was jumping in it and squishing it into his mat and the carpet. Awesome! I don't entirely know how to explain this. It leaked out of the side of his diaper, and I wish I could blame Jordan, but that diaper was mine. I tried to get a picture of the event for you, but apparently Jordan thought it was more important to clean the poop off the baby.



These were taken for the sole purpose of getting a picture of his new teeth. Number 2 popped through last night...which is weird because he actually slept better than he has in 2 months. I can't figure this kid out! Oh well I will take what I can get. 

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far! 

XO

1 comment:

  1. Kaley, that spit up/poop story is hilarious! Is it even possible that he's gotten cuter with a couple of teeth?

    ReplyDelete