Wednesday, January 16, 2013

perfect night: cheap wine, cheesecake and "girls"

My night started with a little bit of this cuteness: 


And is ending with a little bit of this:



Jordan is out tonight, but don't worry, I don't plan on drinking that entire 1.5L of cheap wine to myself. But I'm not going to lie...I will most likely be finishing off the cheesecake. And I don't feel guilty about it. A glass of wine (or 2), half a cheesecake and as many episodes of Girls that I can possibly fit in tonight before passing out (because I'm tired and get no sleep, not because I drank 1.5L of wine). Who needs to go out? Pretty great night if you ask me.

Speaking of Girls, have you seen it?? I know I'm behind the times, but I finally started watching it and I think it may be the best thing on television. I can't get over how hilarious and perfect it is! I need to stop writing immediately and get back to it.

Here's a clip from season 1 when Hanna finds out her ex-boyfriend is gay: 


No comments:

Post a Comment