Sunday, January 13, 2013

Golden Globes: a sloppy, loud, party.



Excited for the Golden Globes tonight? I am! Who doesn't love Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. And Silver Linings Playbook should win for everything. Never mind that it's the only movie nominated that I've actually seen (not to mention the only movie I've seen in theatres in roughly 5 1/2 months...)...it's funny, romantic and smart and Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert Deniro and every other actor in that movie should get an award, nominated or not. Then again, maybe I enjoyed it so much because I was out of the house and eating popcorn. Who knows. Either way, I'm excited to watch Tina and Amy be their hilarious selves while I eat poutine and popcorn. (If the veggie poutine turns out I will post the recipe tomorrow, stay tuned.)

Also, we watched Contagion last night. It should win for Most Realistically Terrifying Movie Ever. I plan to stock our basement full of canned goods, water and flashlights for the inevitable bat-pig flu outbreak and not leave the house at the first sign of it. Truly though, have you seen it? It makes me want to either never touch any piece of public property again, or more realistically, douse myself in sanitizer constantly. Good movie though!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment