Friday, March 8, 2013

fridge love

TGIF! Westley discovered himself in the fridge yesterday. I think it's safe to say he's in love. 



Wouldn't it be great if we all had this reaction when we saw our reflection in the mirror? (I'm referring to the smiles and happiness, not the making out with yourself part....that could get awkward in public bathrooms, and it would be unsanitary). 

I know I could use a little: "Hey beautiful, how YOU doin? Oh wait, we're the same person? Lucky us!" Instead of "what is up with my hair?!" and "Really? I'm almost 30, why do I still have skin like a prepubescent??" (my reaction to the mirror this morning)...I think the babies have it right. The world would generally be a better place if we all reacted to our images like they do, don't you think? 

Happy Weekend!
XO

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this video! Too cute!
    I agree, it sure would be great if everyone could see themselves like babies do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG great point, I totally agree. I'm going to start this instead of being all, omg Lise your hair looks like garbage. I will let you know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete