Tuesday, March 12, 2013

a trip to brighton and tuesday's tune

Who watched Walking Dead this week?? Wasn't the song at the end perfect? It fit the show so well. I looked it up and it's by Fink. It's a good chill out song, just what I am in the mood for today...


Apparently he is based out of Brighton, UK, which just so happens to be where we are headed next week to visit my family. Westley gets to meet his Grandpa for the first time and see his Auntie, as well as all of my extended family over there. I can't wait!! If you've never been to Brighton it is one of my favourite places. We spent every summer there growing up - swimming on the rocky beaches, playing on the pier, shopping in the lanes (it is hands down my favourite city to shop in), stuffing our faces with banoffee pie, and getting into trouble with our cousins. Such good memories there!

Here's a few pics from past trips:






1 comment:

  1. Love these pics Kaley! I can see why you love it there so much (not to mention getting to spend time with family!)

    ReplyDelete