Tuesday, March 19, 2013

tuesday tune: pink - just give me a reason





It's the night before we leave on our trip to England, and here I am, unpacked, writing a blog post. Where has the time gone?!?! So much to do! But the night is young, it's only 8 pm...lots of time to finish packing, do our taxes, pay the bills, etc. At least our house is clean, or it was, before I decided to cook spaghetti sauce from scratch for dinner because I needed to use up all our tomatoes and veggies before we vacate. I'm supposed to be a grown up and responsible now. I have a baby for crying out loud. And I use the term "for crying out loud". I'm old, yet time and again I have not learned this lesson, and here I go procrastinating further. (luckily we leave tomorrow evening, so I can procrastinate a little more...I have allll day tomorrow).




So, here you go. This is what I'm listening to. It's Pink feat Nate Reuss from FUN and the song is "Just Give Me a Reason". I have no idea if it's been out forever and I just heard it yesterday, or if it's new. I could do my research, but I'm running out of time. Although the 33 million views is hinting that it's not brand new....Anyways it's one of those songs that I want to sing really loud to while I'm driving, or cleaning, or packing for that matter. What do you think?? (if the video doesn't work click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpQFFLBMEPI)

I'm thinking I will have a chance to post again from England, so hopefully "talk" soon! Wish us luck tomorrow, 9 hours on a plane with an almost-8-month-old is a terrifying prospect....but it will be so worth it when we get there!

XO



1 comment:

  1. Kaley! Thanks for sharing and for eating your veggies :) Packing will get done sooner or later. No rush.

    ReplyDelete