Saturday, January 12, 2013

westley's week in photos

Let's face it, my parents are this blogs biggest (possibly only?) fans...and that's because they are hoping to see photos of their grandson...and instead I post pictures of my pantry and dish soap. So here are some photos and a few Westley updates. 


I don't want to brag, but I got 5 hours of sleep in a row twice this week. I know, I know, you're jealous, but I had to share. (side note: this bunny - who we have named Wallace - is Westley's best friend, he reaches for him as soon as his head hits the mattress and cuddles or pets him into slumber)


My dad got West a play pen for Christmas, and for some reason he loves to play within it's 10 square feet and four walls. He hasn't realized yet that it is his baby jail and I'm hoping that his love for it lasts. He actually rolls himself over to it and grunts until I put him in it.



Speaking of rolling, he is having a great time these days rolling from underneath the chair to underneath the couch. Toys are boring, furniture is way more exciting, as are remotes, iPhones and cardboard boxes.


We have been feeding Westley solid foods since Christmas. So far rice cereal (he's a fan, when he's not busy watching things drop on the floor), egg yolk (not a fan), bananas (we expected his face to light up when he tasted it, it didn't, but he also didn't gag so we will assume he's a fan) and avocado. 

Tomorrow we are going swimming for the first time, can't wait! If his love of the bath is any indication, Westley should have a good time splashing around.

Happy Weekend!

XO



1 comment:

  1. I just love how happy he is! The pic of him in the play pen is so cute, I love that he loves his 'jail'!

    ReplyDelete