Tuesday, February 19, 2013

tuesday tune: tegan and sara - goodbye, goodbye

So, the posting has died off a bit...I finally have a baby who sleeps through the night (and naps!! knock wood that this delightful turn of events continues), but I just have not found the energy to write. As it is right now it's 8:30 and I'm seriously considering closing the computer, turning off the light and passing out. I'm also realizing as I write this that sleep has been mentioned in almost every post that I have written, ever. I apologize. I'm a little obsessed, and I promise to stop writing about it. What. A. Bore. 


Not a bore though is the new album Heartthrob by Tegan and Sara. Yay! They're back! I have been listening to these homegrown twins forever and ever (this is album #7) and once again they don't disappoint. This feels a little 80's, it's super catchy and I am a fan. Perfect music to stick on while you're madly cleaning/cooking/dancing around the house...(which is what I spent my day doing, prepping for my brother's b-day dinner - Happy Birthday brother!).

You can listen to the whole album on their website, but here's my favourite - Goodbye, Goodbye:




If the vid isn't working (there's issues for some reason...go here)


No comments:

Post a Comment