Thursday, February 14, 2013

be mine valentine


Happy Valentines Day to my three boys at home! Love love love them - so much love I can barely handle it. What are your plans for V-day? We used to take Valentines day very seriously with elaborate dates and thoughtful gifts. Any excuse to celebrate something we are usually in! This year though our big plans are to order in pizza and try not to fall asleep while we watch a movie. Oh the romance. Still though, I'm looking forward to it, and it's not what you do, but who you do it with...right?

Sidenote...I got my Valentine's Day gift a day early. You guessed it...a golden Elk head! Apparently Jordan reads the blog and knew I was in the market for an animal head to place on our wall. Unfortunately, it looks ridiculous and we both agree it has to go back to where it came from (the forest of Urban Barn). BUT the search is still on. I think we will look for a silver one instead.


Happy Valentine's Day to you and your loves!

XO

1 comment: