Friday, February 1, 2013

six great online design mags



TGIF! So excited for the weekend. True, every day is kind of like the weekend for me these days, but the weekend means Jordan is home, yay!...In preparation for the weekend, I thought I would round up some great design and lifestyle mags that you can read Saturday morning with a cup of coffee (or 3). I am a magazine hoarder, and I have an assortment of subscriptions I pay for, but these are free and some of them are even better than the ones I buy. Do you read any online mags?


Rue (monthly)
As I mentioned in the post about Rue Daily, this is my fave online magazine. They feature style, design, recipes, entertaining ideas and great blogs...it is chock full of inspiring and beautiful things! 

Adore (bimonthly)
An Australian online mag that "invites you to inspirational homes, looks at the latest products on the market and whisks you away to gorgeous holiday destinations" (taken from their website). Beautiful, bright and modern! 

Lonny (bi-monthly)
One of the very best, if not the best. Lonny was created by a couple of staff members from the late and amazing Domino magazine. It is full of unique and beautiful interiors and lifestyle features. Love love love it! Such high quality it's hard to believe it's free. 

Sweet Paul (quarterly)
A magazine based on the very popular blog of the same name that has beautiful ideas for entertaining, crafts, recipes, travel, etc. 

Est (quarterly)
Another Australian publication that takes "a relaxed and stylish view, showcasing some of the worlds best homes, interiors, fashion, luxury goods, travel and lifestyle" (taken from their website)

91 Magazine (quarterly)
This UK based mag is new to me, but it has great style tips, design, crafts with a vintage-y twist. 

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment