Wednesday, February 6, 2013

westley's week (and a half...) in photos

So...I meant to post this on the weekend, then on Monday, then Tuesday...then this morning and finally, (lucky you) now! It's been busy around here, and if at all possible I am even more sleep deprived than usual so I will keep the writing to a minimum (also lucky you!).

 We went to the zoo, Westley had a blast (can't you tell?).

And the park, peekaboo!

First eye check-up with Dr. Blow. 

 Westley looooves Lex and wishes Lex loved him back.
Sadly not sure if that will ever happen, this is about as close as Lex is willing to get. 

Westley has started army crawling and getting into trouble. Luckily he's still slow...

This was a stool someone in my office made as a gift for Westley, how lucky is he? He knows it. 

Hope you're having a fabulous night! I'm going to watch House of Cards and go to bed at 8. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kaley, these pics of Westley are, as usual, adorable! I especially love the ones of him at the park and with Dr. Blow! His expressions are priceless!

    ReplyDelete